Root cause analysis is often a forgotten element of resolving issues because the focus tends to be more on correcting the issue than evaluating the cause. This session will feature this proactive approach to problem resolution to help prevent issues from happening in the future.
Through completing this course you will learn to enhance resolution effectiveness, strengthen the recommendations and/or implementation of recommendations, and facilitate the deeper discussions on identifying where the issue started.
Root cause analysis will focus on:
1. evaluation of the problem to get to the bottom of the problem
2. uncover the real cause
3. showing a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach
4. what changes should be evaluated prior to implementation of recommendations
5. incorporating critical thinking into resolving problems
6. maximizing resources and decreasing recurring issues
This course will focus on critical thinking for root cause analysis to facilitate better operations and reduce repeat problems within your operations. You will learn to assess recommendation implementation differently to truly help your operational team.