Increased scrutiny of large, complex grants and contracts require that agencies better assess their project risks, develop mitigation strategies and monitor outcomes. This session covers approaches to manage civilian and military construction projects, measure earned-value and improve outcomes.
• Identifying risks associated with large and complex grants and contracts;
• Develop mitigating strategies to address the risks;
• Documenting risk assessment, cost estimation and earned value measures on complex federally funded projects;
• Streamlining the process to improve results; and,
• Develop methods to determine and communicate program outcomes.