Everyone over the course of his or her career has dealt with “difficult” co-workers and individuals. This session will explore how to handle different types of personalities by growing your own emotional intelligence.
Through this course you will learn to better communicate information, remain calm, and handle pressure of difficult encounters. No matter what your position or level, we can all use additional methods to diffuse difficult situations and facilitate communications.
Learn how to improve your strengths for relationships and difficult situations through:
1. Identifying communication styles and miscommunications
2. Tailoring your style to meet the other person's communication style
3. Asking more open questions and improving your listening skills, as well as, non-verbal communications
4. Using empathy and emotional intelligence to help your team and coworkers
5. Learning to appropriately respond to emotionally charged situations