Proactive data monitoring and use of data analytics can prevent your entity from being subject to a public fraud. This session will show attendees how proactive data analysis techniques and tools can save money, prevent bad publicity and detect fraud faster with fewer resources.
Through this course you will learn to:
1. use data analytics to alert your entity of potential fraud and anomalies
2. identify red flags in your data patterns
3. identify the integrity of the data source being used
4. use different tools for different tests
5. detect the common schemes
6. analyze information for non-numeric data, such as, text, timeliness, consistency, benford's law, signs of fraud