Technology is driving auditors in new directions. What was once unimaginable is common today. But we’ve just scratched the surface. This panel will address pertinent issues, such as the movement to intelligent automation and the impact of real-time information on public expectations for auditor assurance.
Attendees will learn about the future of auditing, such as:
1. The impact of intelligent automation and capabilities to analyze unstructured data
2. Changing public expectations for auditor assurance as real-time information is available on-line 24/7
3. The need to adapt to the increasing integration of financial and performance information
4. KSAs for the auditor of the future
5. How auditors can compete for the IT and cyber talent essential to remain fully relevant?
Director, Div. of Local Government Audit,
TN Comptroller of the Treasury