In order to avoid standard procurement pitfalls, government agencies must obtain goods properly by setting up accounting and auditing controls around the procurement process. Procurement experts will discuss best practices during this session.
1. Determine controls for the solicitation process
2. Proper assessment of contracts and the procurement process
3. Pitfalls in procurement when contracts are not properly established
4. Monitoring to avoid future mistakes
5. Ensuring proper documentation and fair competition
6. Preventing change orders